Sunday 17 August 2014

Autumn/Winter 2014/2015 Trends....Part 1

Hello there Ladies,

If  like me you like looking at what the new makeup trends for the season are, then I hope you like this post. This season from what you seen from this title is A/W 14/15.

I love this time of year for fashion and makeup. I enjoy the warmer shades and the warmer clothes. :) 

I went to the catwalk to find these trends for you and lets just day there was alot!!
So I picked my favourite 11, outta 17! and will do Five in this post and Six in Part 2.
I really did not want to bore you with one LOOONNNG post. 

A few of these trends are repetitive with new shades or techniques, but all workable and achievable in an everyday routine.

Here are my picks 5 of the 11 of Autumn/ Winter 14/15


Natural Makeup

Natural makeup was shown on Victoria Beckham`s, Vera Wang`s and Lacoste`s runwat shows. The main accents of the natural looks on their shows where Rosy Lips and Peachy Cheeks. 

 
images from Google Search
(L) Victoria Beckham, (R) Vera Wang



Arrows

Arrows, not to be confused with the flick! Will be another trend that has been set on the catwalk. There have been different variations of this trend, Maria Hoffman has gone for low arrows that is Egyptian inspired, outline the lids and Cushnie et Ochs has gone will a classic style which inspires Brigitte Bardot, (My Favourite)


 
Images from Google images
(L) Crushnie et Ochs, (R) Maria Hoffman



Cateye

To be honest I am not surprised this is on the list. A basis trend that is totally Feminine. So you can still be practicing that cat eye ladies, because it has not gone outta fashion yet.  It was seen on Karen Walker and Jean Paul Gaultier`s catwalk.


image from google search
Jean Paul Gaultier. 



Smokey

Another basic. And one of our favourite looks to recreate, Right?
We never see this off our trends. 
On the catwalks, they have fresh interpretations , with new shapes, colours and combos. 
Richard Chai, used Blue and Silver, Altuzarra and Naeem Khan used feminine and subtle suggestion in accent colours like pale yellows and golden tones. Tom Ford and Topshop kept it classic and Burberry and Paul Smith had more smoother accent tones. 

image from google search
Topshop



Twiggy

Twiggy has always been a makeup icon. In Prada, Gucci and St.Laurent, they used her lashes as their inspiration. Expressively accented and styled lashes, making the lower lashes equally  catchy and clumpy for a retro Twiggy look.


 
images from google search
(L) Prada, (R) Gucci



This has only been PART 1 of the Autumn/Winter Trends 2014/2015. 
Stay tuned for Part 2, where I will have 6 more. 

What do you think so far? Will you try any of these? Let me know if you do and Tweet them to me.:)

So where can you find me? :)

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua

Till next time!

Toodles....




Natalie xx



1 comment: