Tuesday 20 January 2015

Day 20 of 30 Day Challenge

Hello Lady,

How is your Tuesday going? 3 days till the weekend again. (Waiting, Waiting)

"What are your fears?"

Well were to I start? Because I suffer from Anxiety, I find my fears heightened. 
I will share with you 3 of my fears, as I do have personal ones that I would like to keep personal. 

Flying!

I don`t know is it because of being up high, in the sky or it being confined, in this metal tube with wings. But I have such a fear of flying. I have flown once and hated it and it did not break my fear, it made it worse. I would love to see the world, but right now, unless I am put to sleep or drink a couple vodkas (drink responsibly.) . I really don`t think I will be a frequent flyer. 

Image google search


Losing Loved Ones!

I think we all have this fear, weather it is your mum, sister, brother, granny or partner, you do fear anything that would happen to them. I have a close family so losing anyone from them would be hard to take. 

Image google search


Not reaching my goals!

I have aims and goals and for anything to stop me getting to them, with out my control fears me. For example being sick and not able to live to my potential or falling into a state where I do not want to do anything. I do not want to let my self go and all my hard work to go to waste and I want to make my own mark in the world.

image google search


I know we all suffer from our own fears. I would like to hear from you on maybe how to over come flying or hearing any of your fears.

Where I can be found...

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Here was DAY 19 & DAY 18


Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment