Monday 26 January 2015

Day 26 of 30 Day Challenge.

Hello Dollies,

Here is my up to date post. Promise no more slip ups. :)

"Things you Like or Dislike about yourself?"

What I Like??

My Eyes.. The windows to the soul, as they say. I can tell a person by the feeling in their eyes. As a makeup artist, I play mostly with my eyes and see them alot. So I do like the looks I can play with them with.:)

My one eye closed coffee mug doen't see too well, so please be careful when you pour the hot coffee! | #coffee #mug
image from pintrest

Since I have being loosing weight, I have begun to like my waist. Even if my boobs or hips are big, I can still feel light and small from the waist and give me definition.. Embrace the Curves!

Night out style - Blazer, cotton tank, high waisted belted skirt crush // TheyAllHateUs blog
image pintrest


Things I Dislike??

Upper Arms. I am working on loosing that bingo wing look to my arms. I cover them alot as I do feel uncomfortable and ruins the look of an outfit for me,

Get rid of the extra arm jiggle with this fitness routine!
image pintrest

Lower back and Thighs. Again, working on these and yes they are improving each week. But I aim to please myself and I will get there!

Exercises to Lose Lower Back Fat
image pintrest


Here are days 23, 24, 25


Where to find me?

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook: Natalie Keane MUA

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Til Tomorrow


Toodles.



No comments:

Post a Comment