Thursday 23 July 2015

Galway Races..Ladies Day Guide, To-Do List: Part 1 "The Outfit"

Hello Dolls,

As we are exactly ONE WEEK to Ladies Day, I thought what better way to get us all in the mood and excitement but putting together an ideas and TO-DO list for us ladies attending the day. Something that will give you inspiration and also to tick off your list so everything is`nt left to the night before. No one wants to be panicking. 

Today I thought I would start with the obvious. The outfit! For any event we plan everything around that outfit, weather it is the races or a wedding etc..

I have put together on my Polyvore a inspiration board of Three outfits I would consider a guide to any Ladies/Race Day event.


"Purple"

I first choose purple. Reason being, its nice to stray away from the usual girly pink and mix something else in, I think there is always a shade of purple for any skin tone and thats why I love it. Its an easy find also in the shops and something that can be BOLD or left soft and subtle. 

I tied in prints with this look aswell and used white and simple accessories so not to take away from the colour itself. I think if it`s your first meeting this is a really good look. 

Purple Ladies Day
Polyvore



"Orange"

Orange is defiantly a colour people can shy away from. If your into yellow but can`t find the right tone or its too much for you, orange is alot more subtle I feel.  Again I feel orange can flatter so many skin tones and ages. 

The orange I chose is nearly a orange soda/medium orange colour and I teamed it with nude accessories, which I think not only complements but brings the whole look together.

Orange Ladies Day Look
Polyvore



"Black & White"

A classic, but the colour palette is easy to find and something you can always trust. 
I chose a balloon midi skirt, which is really in, with a silk top, black waist belt and back accessories and pearl jewelry to add that classic touch. 

Black and White Ladies Day look
Polyvore


I really love these looks and think they care perfect from the Young to the Mature. 

If you are looking for an outfit in Galway, I would suggest heading into 

Awarded the Best Boutique in Galway by RSVP Magazine. Located 6/8 Middle Street in Galway City. Owner & Stylist Denise Manning is also on hand to give you any help and tips along with all the other PIA Girls. :)

Harper is another great boutique for events like the races or debs and balls etc. Located on 12 Eglinton Street Galway City.  Any of the Haper staff will be on hand to help you pick the perfect outfit.


Kilkenny shop on 6/7 High Street Galway, is this years sponsors of the Galway Races Ladies Day, which they are promoting Irish Designs.  Supporting all Irish designers, you will surely find not only an outfit but accessories to go with it. All the staff are on hand for your needs.


If your know what you want and can`t make it to town but need something from the comfort of your own home, online shopping is perfect. Here are some online sites I love an trust...



I hope this helped give you some inspiration... Tomorrow I will have Part 2, which will be your look regarding Makeup, Hair & Nails..:)

If you would like to contact me, please do. You can also follow me on the following social media platforms..:)

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com



Instagram: nataliekeanemua

Snap Chat: nataliekeanemua


Until Tomorrow....




No comments:

Post a Comment