Wednesday 28 January 2015

Day 28 of 30 Day Challenge

Hey Lady..

So if you had the chance to move somewhere and experience a different culture, would you?
I do envy people who can choose to up and leave and follow their dreams, but if you are like me you have close family and love home, its a hard thing to do.  But if you could, where would you go? Or where would you like to visit?

"Somewhere you would like to move/visit?"

I am a typically girl. I love Paris, New York, Rome etc.. All are so romantic, girly and have that aww effect on us.
But if you look at the globe, where else would I go?



AFRICA...


The 10 Most Amazing South Africa Safari Lodges Offering Thrilling Experiences
image pintrest

Can you image waking up to the sounds of Elephants, or spotting Giraffes while you eat breakfast outside. Animals we see in the zoo or on telly, in their habitat, it would be crazy but amazing I think. Pure air and I do feel you would come back feeling refreshed. 


Northern Countries..

Northern lights in Iceland - it's Asgard! I knew it was real and that Thor exists. :)
image pintrest

From Iceland, Norway etc... you will get some opportunity to experience the beauty that is of the Northern Lights. I think I would be a cold, but gorgeous view and beautiful on to go with a loved one. Peaceful, Calm with a wonderful sky show. 


GREECE..

Our own Damon O'Donnell is planning to see Santorini, Greece this year.
image pintrest

When I think Greece, I think Grecian gods and goddess, Athens and the beautiful views, white structures, clean lines, clear seas and colours. I think it would be a fabulous country to visit and the food and culture would be amazing. 


Where would you go to move or visit? I would love to know!

Here is Day 27 & 26

Where can you find me?

Email: nataliekeanemua@gmail.com

Facebook:  Natalie Keane

Twitter: @Natke05

Instagram: nataliekeanemua


Until tomorrow..

Toodles





No comments:

Post a Comment